Valentine's Day & Open House Event
Saturday, February 11
Dear Daughter Studio. 1113 34th Avenue, Seattle, WA
(two doors north of Cupcake Royale)
The studio is currently booked for our event on Feb 11.
We look forward to seeing everyone who has signed up!
Five things you don't want to miss!
- Have fun being photographed in our new studio space.
- Support a great non-profit that helps girls overcome obstacles and reach goals.
- Shop in our new boutique that features unique and inspirational gifts for girls.
- Receive a gift voucher to return to Dear Daughter Studio for a full studio shoot.
- Enjoy the yummiest cupcakes around from Cupcake Royale!
Who do you love?
Bring them to Dear Daughter Studio for a Valentine's Day photo (and help support local non-profit, Girls Can Do.)
- Celebrate Valentine's Day on February 11 at Dear Daughter Studio's all-day open house event. This is your chance to have fun in the new studio and get your photo taken with someone you love (friends, brothers, sisters, moms and dads—bring who you love!)
Join in the fun!
- Play in the studio's new style closet.
- Get a first-look at our retail boutique (with a new teen clothing & body care line (designed for girls by girls.)
- Win door prizes and enjoy sweet treats (cupcakes donated by Cupcake Royale!)
Here's how we're showing the love.
We're waiving our standard studio fees and instead accepting donations for local non-profit, Girls Can Do—because just like us, they believe girls can do anything and everything!
Girls Can Do is a Seattle-based non-profit whose mission is "to inspire a generation of Possibility Thinkers and encourage young women to have big dreams and pursue them." Girls Can Do leads yearly events throughout the country where under-served girls are connected with local community resources to help them overcome obstacles and reach their goals.
Come learn more at the open house about the missions of Girls Can Do and Dear Daughter Studio to empower and encourage girls to have big dreams and believe in their potential.
For more information on Girls Can Do, visit their website.
Valentine's Day event details:
- 15-minute photo shoot for kids, families, couples and friends.
- Complimentary 5x7 photo, printed on fine-art linen paper (one per family or person) and corresponding digital file for web sharing.
- Gift voucher to return to the studio for a full individual or family photo session ($250 value).
- Additional photos and photo products offered at regular Dear Daughter Studio prices.
Your questions, answered.
Is this event for girls only?
No, this event is for boys and girls, moms and dads, friends and family, and anyone else you can think of! We encourage the community to come by to learn about Dear Daughter Studio and our mission to help girls feel loved and confident through photography (ask about our little known secret: we DO photograph boys, too!)
What's the cost for this event?
Several times a year, Dear Daughter Studio offers the community the opportunity to visit the studio and be photographed at no charge. Money donated from these events goes to support a local girls charity. For this event, money donated will be given in support of Girls Can Do.
How do I reserve a session?
It's easy. Just fill out the form at the bottom of this page and you will receive an email confirming your time slot. Then, come to the studio the day of the event to be photographed.
I'm not sure about a few things, can I call you?
Yes, absolutely. Feel free to email (email@example.com) or call (206-779-4656) with any questions.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Let us know you're coming by filling out the form below. You'll receive an email confirmation with your selected time.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.